Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sometimes, mice are welcome



Mice dinkles (marching band shoe's proper name lol), you've got to love them, my legs don't usually look like that but whatever. Basically, we've all been doing quite a lot of DIYing. I'll try to get pictures of them later this week since I've been wearing a lot of them non stop. The hoodie from the last post is begging for detail shots so I'll have those up too. Anyways here's the outfit I wore on Friday, I basically love it, clashing prints, crayola colors, shiny, bow ties, it's all good. I'm getting a camera some time this week so outfit posts will become regular.

Oh fashion week was kind of horrible, talk about boring. I got into fashion, well sort of, in 1st grade when i accidentally turned on fashion network and saw that Mcqueen collection with all the birds, as a little child I was obviously entertained by the show, that collection was and this season, the collections were clothes coming down a runway, not shows. I miss that. I did love CdG, Tao, Rodarte, Mcqueen, and Gareth Pugh (needles!). I'll do an actual fashion week post later.




What I wore: Drop crotch pants, grey socks, marching band shoes that i painted to look like mice, thrifted button down, thrifted vest, Renata's sister's bow tie from when she was in drama, american apparel black lame hoodie, necklace thing that Paula made for me(partially).

11 comments:

Em said...

I remember that McQueen show i think. Still see you're wearing that voodoo doll necklace, its okay its awesome! I really want a pair of drop crotch pants. Overall love the outfit...
xx

Mary said...

I have no idea how this works so well on you
well played doesn't even begin to describe the admiration I have

In-tree-gue said...

Thanks!
yeah, i need new drop crotch pants, these tend to like fall off lol. The conversations the voodoo neckalace causes makes it all the better.

Amelia said...

Those shoes are seriously amazing! I'm very tempted to try that DIY with an old pair of flats.

SOS! said...

love the mouse effect a la marc jacobs
xx-LJ from SOS!

Ava said...

Gabriel that vest was bought off me for ten bucks. thrifted HAH! wellt hey were in the first place but still. GIMME ONE OF THOSE NECKLACE THINGGY FOOL! <3

Xashonba Quay-Quay said...

My husband's name is Bolshivek.

Claire Geist said...

FIERCE!!!

great use of black!
the textures/colors/patterns seem to blend to an orgy of whimsical wonder

Maz said...

Oooh, I'm seriously considering getting me some mouse marc jacob flats... this post was a sign that i should, right? :)

Mikkle said...

dinkles! omg the marching band memories... love the makeover you gave them

Side Street Style said...

Wow love the Necklace and the layering......great outfit :)