Now for the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 3 blogs which you think are fabulous. Elisa from Floral, Paisley, Ribbons and Lace, Ana from Silver Wings, and Yiqin from Qin at the Disco.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
And for my outfit, aside from all of this you get a story from me today! I know how you feel, all of this may be overwhelming, a story and two tags!
What I wore: Floral Ruffled top and shorts from F21, tights from Target.
Well while Ava and I were being diligent little children and brainstorming on ideas on ideas for a fashion club we are trying to start in our school a mob of 12 year olds (not the cool kind) surround us, and start to speak to us.
Tacky chonga girl: Your hair used to be long, what happened?
Me: I cut it.
Tacky chonga girl: Ooooooh, so are you guys ballerinas?
Tacky chonga girl: Really!?!?!
Tacky chonga girl: Then why are you so dressed up? (because being a ballerina is totally relevant to dressing well.)
Ava: We just like fashion.
Tacky chonga girl: What fashion?
Then me and Ava just looked at each other. By the way this girl was wearing Cahokia, skin-tight Brazilian pants, baggy navy blue polo, Reebok shoes, and giant hoops with her name illegibly inscribed in them. Silly kids.