Saturday, December 20, 2008

Airport...

Yesterday, I went to the airport. I thought it would be an inaproprite time to attract attention, so I went with something simple. It´s kind of Henry Holland-esque, which I like. Though to me this is a very boring outfit, I still go a lot of stares once I arrived to my destination. Well, I´m not sure what I was expecting, considering I am at a little town in the middle of nowhere, Mexico. Not that this is a bad thing, I like that every one knows eachother, and they all ask me my grandmother´s name and have them nod knowingly. At the moment the "trendy" people wear Hollister, American Eagle, etc. I hope to change that.
What I wore: Shirt from a street vendor in Las Vegas, skirt from American Apparel, tights from H&M, and belt from Forever 21.

11 comments:

Amelia said...

I love the belt. The shirt is rather Henry Holland-esque.

Ana said...

The bow is so sweet.
Have fun fashion educating the Aberzombies. :P

Anonymous said...

THE AIRPORT IS THE BEST PLACE TO ATTRACT ATTENTION ESTUPED!!! lol good job! nice outfit BTW.

Anonymous said...

HEY I WEAR AMERICAN EAGLE!!!! MY MOM WORKS THERE POOP!!!

Cate said...

I think it's always interesting to see what the 'trendy' people wear in different parts of the world.

Lopi said...

Cute outfit!
I'm curious to see what will happen the rest of your days there... Will you be suppressing your sartorial instincts in order to not to attract any unwanted attention, or will you carry on as your true self?

net said...

I really love your outfit.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Awesome belt and the colors are great too.

Lea Anne said...

love the punch of color with the blue belt!

enjoy Mexico!

Shes Dressing Up said...

I love this outfit, the belt is lovely!

In-tree-gue said...

Ava, what I mean is the people that slap on American Eagle t-shirt and jeans and call it an original outfit.

Lopi, I think I will stick to what I like. I tend to be moody when Idon´t like my outfit.