Sunday, November 2, 2008

The End of our First Week.

Hey it's Ava!
So sorry I couldn't post that much this week, but Gabriel and I are in the marching band, and this week was a busy one. But this is technically my last week of marching band, so I will be able to post more. I don't have a picture for you of me today, I'm just here to apologize. But here are some inspirational pictures. I want you to comment what your thoughts are.
Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
photography Pictures, Images and Photos
PHOTOGRAPHY Pictures, Images and Photos
photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Tulsa Photography - Artworks Tulsa Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
art Pictures, Images and Photos



I find those to be very inspiring. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grammar Lady says:

Yay! Good grammar! Good job!

Amelia said...

I love the first picture--the colors are gorgeous.