Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cirque Du... Intreegue??

Well today I attended the wonderful Cirque Du Soleil, and it was rather amazing. I was in complete awe of how creative they are with the items they incorporate into their routines. In honor of such a spectacle I based my outfit today on Cirque Du Soleil. Of course nothing close to as elaborate as what they have.
I'm very jealous of this skirt

Ridiculously overdressed, me?? never. For some reason my mother said I was excessively overdressed. You would think she'd be used to the way I dress by now. Oh well, she'll adjust eventually. I also wore out for the first time my new favorite shoes :D
What I wore: Shirt, skirt and headband from Forever 21, tights from Target.
New favorite shoes from Nordstrom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really love this outfit!
i tagged you btw :]
Lots of love

Soul Tanggg said...

cuuute! i love your hair

Anonymous said...

My favorite part is the headband,
its magnificent!

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I think precise post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I contemplate the brief should secure more info then it has.