Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday?

Today I found the dress for my 15th birthday party. It is completely irrelevant that the party is in like two months. The dress is perfection and I feel like a princess when I wear it. It is long, navy blue, and flowy. Well apart from my gorgeous dress I happen to like my outfit a lot. It seems kind of retro to me, with a touch of modernity. I hope I can get a better picture because in this one my hair is a mess, and I look tired (the park uses a plethora of my energy.) For now you can look at this one:
What I wore: That white shirt/dress thing I made, black belt from Target, gingham pencil skirt Paul Et Duffier (found in my mom's closet), and my H&M leggings.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Nice outfit. I love the skirt and tights.

Anonymous said...

The park wears me out too. haha at least i didn't threaten little kids this time.